Nov 20, 2017

Takbo.ph 10 miler / 16km race






I had 2 events that were lined up last weekend - the Sun Life 40km bike ride in BGC on Saturday and the Takbo.ph run on Sunday. Although I originally planned on doing both, I was afraid to risk any injury being that I have a tendency to push myself in every race.  At the end of the day, I had to decide on just one. I chose to RUN.

It was a perfectly cool morning for a 16km race with a 4am gun start. The race offered a generally flat course with 3 bridges. This time, I was also pleased to find myself running fairly well after so many months and able to finish strong; not fast but strong.  Must be the body responding positively to the adjustments made in my knee rehab. And of course, bumping into old running friends in races is always an added perk. 

Congratulations Takbo.ph founder Jinoe and Que G. As always your events are one of the best.


See you next year! 
Lucerne Top Man - Emerson Yao
Wayne (SFO running )  and i go back a long long time .... 
Adopted Daughter - " Patrice Q "